Friday 25 March 2011

The Changing Face of RoPoCo - I'm hopping mad now!

After a long hard week working away from home, I returned this evening to find the latest RadCom magazine waiting.   It is somewhat more pleasant reading than the contents of a brown envelope from HM Revenue and Customs also awaiting me, but upon skimming through the Sport Radio section the word RoPoCo leaped of the page and grabbed my attention.

You may recall from an earlier post that I wasn't too impressed with the change of format of my own favourite contest, I'm even less impressed at a little piece of logic which goes, and I quote : "... participation in RoPoCo1 has generally been in the 50s, and RoPoCo2 in the 40s ...".    They have made the main format change to RoPoCo1!   Go figure ...

Well  "hopping mad" might be just a bit of an overstatement, but I'm certainly puzzled!

No comments:

Post a Comment